Monday, May 18, 2020

Music Box Memories

Over the Last 25 years I have written hundreds of songs for politicians, corporate events, funerals, weddings, church groups and more. As I look at an event or situation there is always something that stands out, something that is a little different from any other situation, something that makes it an intimate personal experience for the people involved. 

I enjoy finding those things and bringing them to life in words and music. Whether it is a groom telling his bride how he felt the moment he first saw her, or a father reminding his daughter that she will always be his little girl, or a politician stating how he/she can make a difference, a song can bring special power and emotion to the experience.

Over the years, people have treasured the musical compositions I have created for their special life events. Music Box Memories is a labor of love. I love how music can make a person feel. I love how a memory can be connected forever to a piece of music. I love being able to put those two concepts together into a song that is written for one special occasion. I would love to be a part of your event and create a personal Music Box Memory for you and your family.

If you have a poem, that can also be put to music. Listen to the song "Oreto Front Porch", a poem written by my wife's mother, which I put to music for her. Please check out my website at Music Box Memories

The The LooSe ShoEs Band is available to play weddings and corporate events. As a founding member, I would like to invite you to visit our band's website. The Loose Shoes Band

No comments:

Post a Comment