Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Digital Business Cards

Business Cards were the bane of my existence. Either I would run out, have them on back order, or just  forget to bring them. This lack of connection gave up opportunity to competitors. Printed Business Cards also can't link to anything, there is no way to click to call and no way to click to get to my website.

Enter the Digital Business Card. The digital business card (DBC) is always with me on my phone, the DBC has a QR code that either uploads the DBC or fills in your contact information to the prospects contact list. The DBC has click to call, email address, links to all  my social media and my website. Cush Media has quick turnaround, experienced code writers and cost effective ways to create turnkey solutions. call us at 404-543-3317.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment